Advanced Stalls & Objections
December 2, 3 4, 2019
short code

Obtaining an Exclusive License to use the Certified Listing Expert Program in your market area will give you the path to raise your position on the Real Trends annual Sides Per Agent Report to 20 or more in just a few years.
Call Paul Mitchell, VP 519-694-1561 for details.

Virtual Mentoring

Virtual Mentoring

For Real Estate Agents

Only from The Listing Solution Institute.

Now, get the help you need when you need it … at a real listing interview with a real listing prospect.

Let’s face it, most professions offer internships or apprenticeship programs where professionals-to-be can learn their trades or professions under the guidance of experts who can help them develop real-life skills. In real estate, however, agents are given basic instructions about filling out a listing agreement and other legal or technical requirements and sent out to ‘beat the bushes’ to get listings.

Result? Most new agents do not survive. Some survive by showing houses until someone buys one, but they never become good at getting listings … where their secure future lies.

Not any longer.

Enroll in the Virtual Mentoring program at The Listing Solution Institute.

Step 1. Take the ‘Listings-On-Demand‘ / ‘Listings-At-Will’ Course. Learn the words and techniques to make listing appointments with motivated sellers. Learn the words and presentations for a successful Listing Interview. Learn how to use The Listing Solution Presentation Cards and how to overcome common objections and close the sale.

Step 2. Make an appointment with a motivated seller. Set up a scheduled on-line Skype or GoToWebinar appointment with a Listing Solution Institute Certified Master Agent. At the appointment, use your or the clients computer to connect with the Master Agent. The Master Agent conducts the Virtual Listing Interview using language, techniques and presentations you learned in your training. The Master Agent secures the clients agreement to list with you at the right price, at the right commission (usually an incentive commission) and with understanding to stage the house and property in the way to assure a 95% chance for a 5% above average sale. Every thing the Master Agent will say are words and language you have studied or are in writing in your Course Workbook.

Since you may need to prepare a very accurate CMA and then arrive at the right listing price with the seller, you can schedule a second on-line session where the Master Agent can guide the seller to listing at the right price to have a 95% chance of selling at 5% above average.

Step 3. You take the listing under your name. You service the listing until its sold following the advice of the Master Agent.

The Listing Solution Institute fee for Virtual Mentoring is 50% of your net commissions, just as they would be if this was a co-listing with another agent in your office.

The Virtual Mentoring program is designed to be used with six listing opportunities so that you can experience a range of different scenarios as you deal with different decision making styles and different selling situations.  You will want to schedule appointments with at least two By-Owners, two Expired listings, and two other listing prospects to experience a wide range of listing situations.  It is suggested that you find one up-scale listing prospect to see how the Listing Strategy works in a more expensive property situation.

For agents enrolling in the Virtual Mentoring agents, our goal is to have them earn an extra $24,000 in commissions within six months.